Dear Community Organization:
It’s 2020 … which gives us an entire year dedicated to celebrating amazing VISION! This is why we’re writing you today! Because we wanted you to SEE how Boling Vision Center chooses to CELEBRATE … by giving back to organizations who have a VISION for making our community even more AMAZING in 2020!!! We’ll do this by granting/donating $2,020 to one AMAZING organization every CALENDAR QUARTER in 2020! This means that 4 organizations will receive a $2,020 grant from Boling Vision Center … just by telling us about your VISION for making our community AMAZING in 2020!!!
Please look over our donation guidelines below. If you feel that your organization falls within these guidelines, please send us the necessary information about your group to be considered for the 2020 Year of Vision – Amazing VISION Grant.
GOOD LUCK and THANK YOU for all you do for our community!
- The organization’s purpose must align with Boling Vision Center’s Mission & 3 Core Values: Integrity, Compassion & Excellence.
- Grant Request Forms must be completed by the following dates:
- Q1 Grant Submission Deadline: Tuesday, March 24th
- Q2 Grant Submission Deadline: Tuesday, June 23rd
- Q3 Grant Submission Deadline: Tuesday, September 22nd
- Q4 Grant Submission Deadline: Tuesday, December 21st
- All grant submissions must be submitted with the following Grant Request Form answering these following question(s):
- What is your organization’s VISION for making our community AMAZING in 2020?!
- How would Boling Vision Center’s Amazing VISION Grant of $2,020 help you SEE this VISION come true?
- Please note that priority will be given to local 501(c)(3) not-for-profit organizations in Elkhart, Goshen, & South Bend, Indiana.
- If your organization is not selected in a given calendar quarter, please feel free to submit another Grant Submission Form in another calendar quarter!