Customize Your Lenses to Fit Your Lifestyle
When it comes to prescription eyeglasses, you have the ability to customize virtually any type of lens to match your lifestyle. Whether you are selecting glasses for everyday use or sunglasses, our expertly trained team of opticians at our Optique Eyewear department can help you design your lenses to the ideal specs.
Lens Treatment Options
Lens treatments are bonded to the lens or specially built into the lens during manufacturing.
- Anti-glare/anti-reflective lenses (Crizal® lenses): reduces glare from lighting, computer monitors, headlights, etc.
- Photochromic lenses (Transitions® lenses): automatically darken when exposed to ultraviolet radiation and return to a clear state when indoors
- Polarization: reduces glare and haze in water and even from car hoods when driving for high definition vision
- UV protection lenses: blocks 100% of UVA and UVB rays
- Scratch resistance (Crizal® lenses): makes the lenses more durable
- Tinting: reduces glare, improves depth perception, enhances contrast, improves color perception, reduces eye fatigue and complements fashion style
Contact Our Optical Department Today
If you have any questions about lens treatments, call (800) 283-8393.